I value both formal and informal learning and feel that the most inspiring things I’ve discovered have been found in really unusual spaces. I am listing my qualifications here because I want to name and honour my teachers and be transparent about my background.
- MA in creative media from the University of Brighton and a BA combining mythology, philosophy & creative writing from the Open University.
- Celebrancy training with the OBOD
- Death midwife training at the University of Vermont
- Movement for trauma training level one with Jane Clapp
- Healing Sexual Trauma: A Professional Training in Trauma-Informed Care with the Breathe Network
- Breathwork facilitator training level 1, 2 & 3 with David Elliot, 200 hr yoga teacher training with the Sivananda school, yoga therapy training with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and a thai yoga massage training at the Mudita school with Ralf Marzen
- Tarot and ritual classes with Alexis Cunningfolk, Beth Maiden, Sarah Kerr, Lara Veleda Vesta, Nancy Antenucci & Asia Suler
I’m deeply grateful for many other educators who have inspired my work, for example adrienne maree brown, Starhawk, Francis Weller, Joana Macy, Alexis Cunningfolk, Pixie Lighthorse, Julia Cameron, Natalie Goldberg, Jennifer Patterson, Silvia Frederici, Anni Albers and Clarissa Pinkola Estes.