How to I introduce this episode and my wonderful friend Janelle? Honestly it’s been such a joy to talk to and write with her – I can’t wait to start her program and work some more with the free resources she is sharing.
I guess this episode is much groovier than a normal interview, we are writing and laughing together and you can get pen and paper out and join us! Janelle shares her thoughts about why writing can be such a powerful tool for healing and transformation and she offers us a few really juicy exercises to try out. If you can’t write right now you can also totally enjoy this episode on the go and explore what comes up for you in your beautiful mind or on paper later.
Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Janelle Hardy is a writer, artist, host of the Personal Mythmaking Podcast and the creator/teacher of a 5-month transformational memoir-writing course called The Art of Personal Mythmaking.
She’s a born and raised Yukoner, a solo mother, who has been working as a trauma-informed bodyworker in the hands-on healing arts fields for 13+ years and as an artist (writing, painting + dance) for 17+ years. Throughout that time she’s taught adults out of her living room, arts centres, universities and community colleges.
For the past 4+ years she’s integrated all of her expertise, including a BA in Anthropology, an MA in Dance and a Diploma in Structural Integration, into supporting people in their creative healing work via the alchemy of transformational memoir-writing.
- Sign up for the Outline Your Memoir workshop: https://www.janellehardy.com/
- Website: http://www.janellehardy.com/
- The Art of Personal Mythmaking – online course: https://www.personalmythmaking.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/janellehardyart/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/janellehardybodylove/
- Free gift (see below): https://www.personalmythmaking.com/writing-through-painful-memories & https://www.personalmythmaking.com/10-impactful-writing-prompts