Yarrow Magdalena is a queer writer, body worker and textile artist who supports people in navigating transitions and loss, in grounding into themselves and in finding simple pleasure.
Making space for both grief and joy in this work is really important to Yarrow.
The Daydreaming Wolves podcast is a mix of deep dive interviews on healing modalities that feel good, wild life stories and new ideas as well as reflective solo episodes and how to guides filled with everyday magic.
Yarrow also runs a web design + tech studio called Yarrow Digital which supports small businesses in building heartfelt, sustainable online platforms made to hold big dreams and beautiful communities. She specialises in custom made WordPress sites as well as easy to understand tech support, offers no-nonsense business mentoring and runs a low cost DIY Small Business School.
As seen in
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Folk herbalism, tarot practices and self-care as acts of resistance and community-care
- How and why I got married to myself
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- Inclusion and representation in healing spaces
- Building small businesses that reflect our values
- Embodiment practices that support healing from PTSD
- Building community online
- Death awareness as a life giving practice