Yarrow Magdalena lives a soft, slow life in Scotland and creates rituals and ceremonies for the big and small milestones in life. They also write, make textile art, host a podcast, swim in the sea all year and do a lot of queer dreaming.
Yarrow shares her practices as an offering that you can receive and make your own – they are woven together from independent celebrancy, European folk magic, expressive art and exploratory weirdness. She feels that ritual is healing and healing is always political, which is why she is offering sliding scale programs.
Yarrow also runs a web design + tech studio called Yarrow Digital which supports small businesses in building heartfelt, sustainable online platforms made to hold big dreams and beautiful communities. She specialises in custom made WordPress sites as well as easy to understand tech support, offers no-nonsense business mentoring and runs the Embodied Business Community.
As seen in
Some weird and wonderful things I love talking about
- Folk herbalism, ritual and grief tending as acts of resistance and community-care
- My egg donation, what its like for there to be a mini-me and how I feel about alternative families
- Inclusion and representation in healing spaces
- Building small businesses that reflect our values
- Embodiment practices that support healing from PTSD
- Building community online
- Death awareness as a life giving practice