a hundred episodes! Wow. This feels really special and I am so grateful for your support. This is a celebratory episode, of course, but I also have a lot of updates to share. Listen in if you wanna hear about:
- How I broke my leg on NYE and what I am learning about healing & recovery
- The movement for trauma training I’ll do next month
- My art practice and what printmaking magic you can expect in 2021
- Why I chose simplicity and presence as my words for the year and how I am working with them
- How I am gathering together all my past Patreon offerings into one community space on Mighty Networks that you can join
- What’s next for the podcast
Honestly my key takeaway is that all the small things matter. All the journaling and looking out of the window and reading and dreaming, it all meant something and it all will continue to mean something across time and space and through whatever we have yet to go through. So thank you for coming along!
Here is more info about the Embodied Ritual Community: https://www.yarrowmagdalena.com/embodied-ritual-community/
Thank you so much for listening and happy new year!