a hundred episodes! Wow. This feels really special and I am so grateful for your support. This is a celebratory episode, of course, but I also have a lot of updates to share. Listen in if you wanna hear about:
- How I broke my leg on NYE and what I am learning about healing & recovery
- The movement for trauma training I’ll do next month
- My art practice and what printmaking magic you can expect in 2021
- Why I chose simplicity and presence as my words for the year and how I am working with them
- How I am gathering together all my past Patreon offerings into one community space on Mighty Networks that you can join
- What’s next for the podcast
Honestly my key takeaway is that all the small things matter. All the journaling and looking out of the window and reading and dreaming, it all meant something and it all will continue to mean something across time and space and through whatever we have yet to go through. So thank you for coming along!
Here is more info about the Embodied Ritual Community: https://www.yarrowmagdalena.com/embodied-ritual-community/
Thank you so much for listening and happy new year!
Listen to Rituals in Nature on
Apple Podcasts // Stitcher // Spotify
Are you wanting to make sense of these strange times, connect with nature in a deeper way and find your own philosophy?
Then we probably have a lot in common. My name is Yarrow and I’m a queer writer, gardener and artist who loves to daydream.
Leaning into ritual, being a lover of the wild and making my own magic has helped me through all kinds of tough stuff, which is why I am so passionate about sharing what I’ve found here.
Follow along for explorations of beauty, the human experience and what it means to not go back to normal.