I am still riding the summer solstice waves and am super happy to bring you another podcast episode with the beautiful Natalie Ross of Dream Freedom Beauty. Natalie and I had a really cool conversations about the following stuff of magical interest:
- DIY Media and feeling less alone
- The story behind the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast
- Coming up against resistance as an entrepreneur
- Overcoming self-doubt and being ok with imperfection
- Working with privilege, being ok with being wrong and being called in
- Embracing weirdness
Listen to the Creative Rituals podcast on
If you enjoy listening, please consider joining our Patreon community Stitching Together - we get together to make, mend & write and to explore needlework and other crafts as a source of connection and wellbeing. You’ll receive monthly skillshares and project ideas and can craft along on our three monthly Zoom calls.
You're also welcome to join my Substack - I share new episodes & creative resources and offer free monthly Spark Sessions.