I am so excited to have arrived back on Fridays being new episode days and also this one is very special – I talked to Eryn Johnson of Living Open about so many things that are currently in my heart. Eryn is wonderful, we giggled a lot and it was super fun to interview her after being on her podcast too. Here is what we talked about:
- Cyclical living and connecting with local bioregions
- Breathwork and its transformational potential
- Relating to our bodies with joy and pleasure
- Becoming an entrepreneur and facing business questions
- Non-violent communication and healing family patterns
Eryn Johnson is a breathwork facilitator, tarot reader, and Reiki Master based in Fishtown, Philadelphia. She is also the host of the Living Open podcast for mystics and seekers, a storytelling tool here to help facilitate soul expansion. The foundation of her work is energetic and based on the belief that there’s nothing wrong with you- we are simply programmed from a young age to forget the truth of who we are.
She uses Reiki, tarot, breathwork, and storytelling to bring you back to yourself – back to your power, back to your magic, back to your heart. Back to who you were before everyone told you who and how to be. Find her work at www.living-open.com and @erynj_ on Instagram.