happy new year, happy full moon eclipse! May you feel soft and blessed today
I am sending a solo episode your way in which I am sharing my new year practices, some tarot ideas and inspiration as well as updates on what I am planning this year.
Here are the questions for the practice I shared:
- What am I grateful for to 2019?
- What were my major themes?
- What do I want more of?
- What do I want to clear away before I start a new chapter?
And these are the questions for the tarot spread I shared:
- What do I need to know about my next steps?
- What can ground and support me right now?
- What dream wants to be dreamed in 2020?
- Which archetype will be my guide?
- Which quality can I develop in myself?
Finally, here is the link to my Patron if you’d like access to the live tarot class, the embodied magic archive and my zines:
Listen to Rituals in Nature on
Apple Podcasts // Stitcher // Spotify
Are you wanting to make sense of these strange times, connect with nature in a deeper way and find your own philosophy?
Then we probably have a lot in common. My name is Yarrow and I’m a queer writer, gardener and artist who loves to daydream.
Leaning into ritual, being a lover of the wild and making my own magic has helped me through all kinds of tough stuff, which is why I am so passionate about sharing what I’ve found here.
Follow along for explorations of beauty, the human experience and what it means to not go back to normal.