happy new year, happy full moon eclipse! May you feel soft and blessed today
I am sending a solo episode your way in which I am sharing my new year practices, some tarot ideas and inspiration as well as updates on what I am planning this year.
Here are the questions for the practice I shared:
- What am I grateful for to 2019?
- What were my major themes?
- What do I want more of?
- What do I want to clear away before I start a new chapter?
And these are the questions for the tarot spread I shared:
- What do I need to know about my next steps?
- What can ground and support me right now?
- What dream wants to be dreamed in 2020?
- Which archetype will be my guide?
- Which quality can I develop in myself?
Finally, here is the link to my Patron if you’d like access to the live tarot class, the embodied magic archive and my zines:
Listen to the Creative Rituals podcast on
If you enjoy listening, please consider joining our Patreon community Stitching Together - we get together to make, mend & write and to explore needlework and other crafts as a source of connection and wellbeing. You’ll receive monthly skillshares and project ideas and can craft along on our three monthly Zoom calls.
You're also welcome to join my Substack - I share new episodes & creative resources and offer free monthly Spark Sessions.