Practice // Space
A kind community, an experiment in shared creative practice, a love letter.
Practice // Space is my new offering to patrons – a way to be in reciprocity, to practice together, to play.
Monthly intention setting sessions, quiet new moon co-working & a practice library full of movement & ritual practices.
Join for as long as you like by pledging $5 to $15 on my Patreon.
Small acts of movement & creation make for a softer life
What exactly will I get?
- The sweet knowing that you are supporting my creative work and my three podcasts
- Monthly intention setting sessions every first Sunday at 7pm UK time
- Monthly quiet co-creating sessions around the new moon
- Access to The Library – a collection of recorded movement practices and ritual guides (including meditations, tarot spreads, playlists and more)
- Digital versions of my Rituals book & zines
- 20% off my shop
What's inside The Library?
- Recordings from creative workshops
- Themes ritual guides including tarot spreads, journaling prompts & meditations
- Recorded creative movement practices (both audio & video)
- Downloadable zines & my Rituals book
What happens in the monthly intention setting sessions?
We come together on the first Sunday each months from 7-8:15 UK time to orient ourselves creatively in time & space. I open the space with a guided grounding visualization, then we write together about the month past and the month ahead using prompts I offer. At the end we stretch, send each other blessings and share a little.
How much is this?
You can pledge between 5 and 15 USD, depending on your financial situation.
Is there a long-term commitment?
No, you can join and cancel whenever you like
Upcoming new moon co-creating sessions
Wednesday, March 22nd, 6:30-8pm UK time
Wednesday, April 19th, 6:30-8pm UK time
Friday, May 19th, 6:30-8pm UK time
Sunday, June 18th, 6:30-8pm UK time
Monday, July 17th, 6:30-8pm UK time
Thursday, August 17th, 6:30-8pm UK time
Here is a timezone converter.
I love these sessions and have been offering them for a few years now. They are very simple – I open with a little check in, we do a moment of grounding, I draw a card for us and then we each quietly work on our projects.
People often say that coming along is such a peaceful way to spend an hour and a half and that to connect with their practice without any pressure is meaningful to them. I hope you can join us!
For letting me be myself // for going on creative adventures with me // for contributing to the costs of running my podcasts // for listening to my waffles // for staying connected through uncertain times // for reading what I write // for asking questions // for making things possible.