I am Yarrow.I live a soft, slow life in Scotland and create rituals and ceremonies for the big and small milestones in life. I also write, make textile art, host a podcast, swim in the sea all year and do a lot of queer dreaming. I share my practices as an offering that you can receive and make your own. They are woven together from independent celebrancy, European folk magic, expressive art and exploratory weirdness. There is space for both grief and joy here.
- #85 Tending to grief in times of crisis with Shauna Janz
- #84 Receiving ancestral blessings & tending to our grief with Adrienne Sloan
- #83 Exploring living funeral ceremonies with Emily Cross
- #82 Intersectional herbalism for difficult times with Alexis J. Cunningfolk
- Podcast #81 Exploring myth as healer and life in ceremony with Lara Veleda Vesta