I write about reclaiming creativity and embodiment, recovering from trauma and loss, grief tending, being weird and wonderful and finding a place in the world that feels good.
So far I have published the following zines:
- Relating to shadows – an ambivalently hopeful zine about death, loss and winter
- Becoming a country queer – a zine about making decisions, moving to the country and enjoying aloneness
- How we love each other, a relationship workbook for weird people
- 27 things I learned on the Fife coastal path
- Bathing in softness – a collection of self-care practices
- Our bodies as anti-capitalist business owners – a workbook for folks who want to do things differently.
I just wanted to send a note to let you know that the ‘zines and very powerful tarot reading arrived, and I am over the moon with how lovely everything is! I have to tell you, investing in working with you via Patreon has been one of the best things I have done; not only do I treasure the learning and community you offer, I feel really good about supporting you and your work this way. It all feels organic and aligned perfectly with who I am and what I want to see more of in the world. That’s all thanks to you.